Monday, June 29, 2020

100 WC

100 Word challenge


POP! I and the other Raguls suddenly appear in dense forest. The Raguls are ancient people, long thought extinct by all except a few. Our legs resembled a goat and we had pale, furry torso, leading out into pincers for hands. We always cover our heads with a black hood, and all that is visible are one huge purple eye. Within minutes the twenty of us had taken our positions. We only had to wait twenty minutes before hearing hooves and our leader whispering "The messenger is coming, do not let him go past, he is carrying an enemy message". And then I saw it. The messenger was an elf, I thought they were extinct, I stood there and gasped, the last thing I did. He saw us, raised his palm, and shouted "Dár'gu küba" those words made all of us fall to the ground, dead.

By Lucas H

P.S I know it is a little over 100 words

1 comment:

  1. Remind me not to visit this forest... I don’t think I want to meet either of these creatures 😱
    -Jo

    ReplyDelete