Wednesday, March 11, 2020

SWIMMING SPORTS!!!

The day was Friday 9th of march. We were lining up outside the pool, anxious to start of swimming sports. I was dressed in a blue tutu, long blue socks, blue t-shirt, blue braces, blue curly wig and blue pom-poms. I was taking my role as house captain very seriously. (No prizes for guessing what colour by house, Konini, is... blue!!!). The stakes were high. All the houses wanted to win. Mr Martin was confident that Rata could take it out for the 'I have lost count' time in a row. The races sped by, I came third in my freestyle and fifth in backstroke. It was finally time to reveal the house points. who had won. Mrs James took forever, slowly tilting the whiteboard and stopping numerous times to rap up the tension. Finally, she flipped it over. KONINI HAD 273 POINTS, WE WON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And only by two points! Kowhai was on 273! Rata had come last!!! that was the best swimming sports EVER!!!

By Lucas H


No comments:

Post a Comment